Description: You already know tabs from your web browser. For example, in Safari the tabs are sheets for displaying multiple web pages within one browser window. Similarly in TotalFinder tabs display multiple directories within one window. TotalFinder uses the code from Google Chrome web browser, that is the reason why the tabs look and behave similar way. Dual mode is a special mode when TotalFinder displays two Finder windows side-by-side. It is a similar view as seen in classic dual-panel file managers. This is handy in situations when you want to move files from one panel to the other easily.
- TABS like in Google Chrome!
- Add a dual-panel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
- Make Finder available system-wide on a hot-key (like Visor)
- Stop creating .DS_Store litter
- Show the folders always on top