Delivering an authentic and intensely personal US Marine Corps infantryman experience, Operation Flashpoint: Red River offers an epic campaign played out on a deadly new battlefield set in the remote yet beautiful country of Tajikistan along the Vakhsh River.
Red River depicts a fictional conflict with contemporary geopolitical themes, unfolding over three distinct acts in both single player and drop-in-drop-out co-operative play for up to four players online. Faced with new counter-insurgency combat and the returning threat of the Chinese PLA, players will feel the tension, brutality and carnage of modern conflict from the perspective of a marine fireteam on deployment in a hostile country.
Building extensively on the successes of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Red River brings wide-ranging advancements including a deeper narrative-led campaign, streamlined inventory and control system, a refined enemy and squad AI system, player class roles including customizable XP upgrades and loadout choice, close-quarters combat, new air support options and comprehensive tutorials. Players will also be able to team up with their friends to play through additional co-operative game modes. Whether escorting a convoy to safety under heavy fire, or falling back from the enemy against almost insurmountable odds, each unique mode will test players’ tactics and teamwork in distinct ways.
- Get closer to the real experience of US Marines on campaign in the ultimate tactical infantry shooter
- Stand together with 4 player drop-in drop-out online co-op multiplayer in campaign mode and standalone Fire Team Engagements
- Play as Grenadier, Scout, Rifleman and Automatic Rifleman classes, each with unique strengths and weaknesses for increased replayability
- Earn and spend XP on weapons, attachments and abilities for each of the fireteam’s specialists
- Call in Combat Support such as Mortars, Howitzers and JDAMs, while AH-1Z Helicopters and A-10 Ground Attack Aircraft provide Close Air Support
Release name: Operation_Flashpoint_Red_River_PS3-RiOT
Size : 8.6 GB
Release Date: 15.04.2011
Genre: First-Person Shooter (FPS)
Links: iGN | Gamespot