Based on the covert, shadowy world of the military sniper, Sniper: Ghost Warrior throws players into the chaos of a military coup, as they aid the rebels in restoring the rightful government to the embattled country of Isla Trueno.
When the democratic government of Isla Trueno is overthrown, an aggressive and hostile military command rises to power. A highly trained special ops unit is sent in to help the rebels accomplish objectives that only a sniper can handle. In addition to intense sniper missions, players will also take part in a variety of assault scenarios where their prowess with weapons will be a huge help to the undermanned rebels.
- Top of the line ballistic system that accounts for environmental effects like wind and gravity. Track the bullet “trace” as it cuts through the air towards the target. Modern snipers and their spotters rely upon this “trace” to make adjustments.
- Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore.
- Variety of mission types from long-range sniping and close quarter combat, to booby-trapping and infiltration.
The Gold Edition includes:
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Map Pack DLC (5 new maps)
- Second Strike DLC (new campaign bonus content)
Release name: Sniper.Ghost.Warrior.Gold.Edition-PROPHET
Size: 6.48 GB/70F
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: City Interactive
Developer: City Interactive
Release Date: Jan.13.2013
Links: iGN | GAMESPOT | STEAM
Torrent (Search) : TDM | TPB | iSO
NZB (Search) : Binsearch – NZBIndex