Description: Tab Panel Magic automates the process of building tabbed user interfaces (UIs) – page elements that allow you to display multiple panels of content with access to each panel controlled by CSS-styled tabs. Tab Panels can be inserted into CSS layouts or table layouts. Panels can be tucked snugly into sidebars or can span an entire page. You can insert multiple Tab Panels on a single page.
- Comprehensive, Tutorial-Based User Guide.
- Automated User Interface for both creating new Tab Panels and for modifying existing ones.
- Add, delete, rename, or re-order your Tab Buttons from inside the TPM User Interface.
- Position inside DIVs or Tables.
- Optional Tab Panel Title.
- 12 Included (and editable) Style Themes.
- 27 optional Direct-X panel animations (MSIE 5.x and higher) plus an alternate DHTML Smooth Fade animation for other browsers.
- External Panel Triggering: Set up links anywhere on your page to trigger Tab Buttons (triggering a Tab Button has the same affect that clicking it does).
- Easy content editing: Content panels are visible and accessible in Dreamweaver, enabling you to add or edit content directly in Design View.
- Content panels can include text, tables, lists, and images.
- Section 508: TPM passes automated Section 508 accessibility checks. This means you have a great starting point from which to integrate TPM into an accessible site.