In King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North, a new hero, young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, dedicates his life to the fight against the undead infesting the Northern Lands of Endoria. He will face epic battles, valor and love. Accompanied by gorgeous Valkyries who will assist Olaf on the battlefield, he will liberate the icy wastelands of the North, dwarven dungeons and Darion, the heart of the Endoria, from the reign of necromancy.
- The unique race of furious Vikings, as well as new neutral creatures;
- New main hero – Olaf the Viking;
- Valkyries! Five magnificent warrior maidens accompany Olaf, which he can call up during battle by expending his Rage points;
- Improved skill tree and new unique talents;
- New awards that grant special benefits;
- Additional battle spells and a completely new magic school – Runic Magic;
- Modified battle system based on the use of Runes;
- Chant – a unique ability of the Skald class which can turn a likely defeat into an overwhelming victory;
- The ability to forge new items;
- Full Steam services integration, including Steam Cloud, Achievements and Leaderboard.
Valhalla Edition includes:
- Valhalla Armor Set: These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes. Digital artwork and wallpapers.
- Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.
Publisher: 1C Company
Developer: Katauri Interactive