HelpSupreme v1.1-TESep 21
Description: Hate creating help files and manuals ? HelpSupreme is a full featured WYSIWYG Html and CSS based help file creator which allows you to create great looking cross platform help files in a fun way. It natively exports to Html, Apple Help Book, Qt Help and PDF files.
- Easy WYSIWYG editing of Html. No need to learn Html to be able to create great content for your help files.
- A low-level Html editor is included, giving you the choice between WYSIWYG and direct html editing. Very useful if you want for example to create custom CSS tags in your html.
- Inbuilt multi language support allows you to manage several languages within one project. You can switch between languages with one press of a button.
- Export directly to Html, Apple Help Books, Qt Help and PDF files.
- Content of help files is separated from their design, making it possible to easily change the look of pages or of entire projects with one click.
- Professional CSS designs, for both desktop help files as well as for mobile platforms are included so there is no need to learn CSS. New designs can of course be added and existing ones changed with an inbuilt CSS editor.
- Support of navigational structures like subpage menus and Table of Contents for Html export.