Description: Many times document authors need to do extensive editing directly to a PDF file. Whether you’re editing paragraphs, font sizes, or more, the Foxit Advanced PDF Editor provides a word processor environment to editing PDF documents. When you need to change a single word, a paragraph, or the entire page, Advanced PDF Editor will reflow and reformat your text enabling you to create professional looking PDF documents. This is the ideal solution for PDF documents where you do not have the original source file.
- Open, edit, and save PDF files. Change text, fonts, images and more.
- Paragraph editing enables it to work like normal word processing software, automatically reflowing and reformatting text as you edit it. Advanced text fitting ensures your text content looks its best by providing complete control over auto-text-fitting, enabling you to specify which metrics get altered during the fitting process. It can even perform text fitting across columns and pages.
- Link multiple text boxes together to reflow text across multiple text boxes.
- Keep track of changes by inputting new text in a different color.
- Grids, guides, and margins make editing layout simpler.
- Renumber pages automatically.
- OCR corrections let you correct text in PDFs that have been scanned from a printed document.
- Straight-forward and easy-to-use redaction allows you to quickly select and redact any piece of text. The redaction is utterly secure, removing the original text from the document and placing a black mark over the area.
- Industry-standard CMYK color picker ensures the colors you choose on the screen print accurately on paper
- Group, hide, and lock graphics. It also provides the ability to edit and create clipping masks, plus a vertical ruler to allow easier object alignment together with grids, guides and page margins.
- Add document headers and footers.
- Redact text and images.
- Built-in spell checker enables you to find errors quickly.
- Quickly re-size page margins.