Description: Drive Genius is an OS X utility designed to provide unsurpassed storage management. Featuring an easy-to-use interface, Drive Genius is packed with powerful tools such as a drive optimizer, a comprehensive repair facility for analyzing, repairing and rebuilding volumes, plus excellent testing capabilities with media surface scanning, performance benchmarking and data integrity checking. It can be used to initialize drives, create and delete partitions, and erases them securely as per Department of Defense’s standard. Drive Genius can also hide partitions and duplicate volumes or drives swiftly.
- DrivePulse monitors the overall health of your drive, alerting you to possible issues before they become major problems
- Runs as a 64-bit application on Mac OS v10.6 or later with a compatible 64-bit processor.
- Even better defragmentation of your files and even more fragmentation information in a new user interface
- You can get E-mail notifications when long-running tasks complete and you are away from your computer
- Support for hardware RAID and Apple’s software RAID
- Integrity check finds problems before they find you with comprehensive hardware verification tests
- Stop prying eyes with DoD-compliant (5220.22 – m) secure erase; removes all traces of data from free space
- DriveSlim frees up more space on your hard drive with Duplicate Files Search, Large Files Search, Language Support Removal and Universal Binary slimming
- Quickly fix corruption and errors to get your damaged drive up and running fast