Description: F1 2014 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC is the culmination of five years of experience developing officially licensed, award-winning FORMULA 1 video games and delivers fans the most accessible FORMULA ONE experience yet. Players of all abilities will feel what it’s like to compete in races where the greatest drivers in the world are pushed to their limits in machines which are a showcase for the very best automotive engineering can offer – the true pinnacle of motorsport.
The 2014 FORMULA ONE season has seen the most seismic rule changes in the sport’s 60 year history, including new turbocharged power units and new aerodynamics, which combine to place more emphasis on racing skill and control in cars with more explosive power delivery but less downforce than previous seasons. All but two teams have changed their driver line-ups and new circuits have been added to the roster. Players will experience how 2014′s radically different new cars feel to drive and how race strategy has changed as the season, cars, circuits and teams are authentically recreated.
F1 2014 also delivers a range of new gameplay modes and enhancements to create the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game from Codemasters® to date. A new driver evaluation system quickly identifies a gamer’s ability and tunes game settings to an appropriate level, whilst regraded difficulty settings enable players to compete at incrementally higher levels as they become more experienced. The new Very Easy difficulty level is the most accessible yet for new players and a range of shorter game modes and career options cater for absolute novices who simply want a fun and quick race. At the other end of the spectrum, experienced gamers who enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers can customise their settings to provide a true challenge. Expanded game modes, new career options and multiplayer modes extended by RaceNet further enhance F1 2014′s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
- NEW CIRCUITS F1 2014 includes the full FORMULA ONE circuit roster, including the new 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX set to be held at the stunning Sochi Autodrom, and the return of Austria’s Spielberg circuit which brings a classic track with dramatic changes in elevation back to top level motorsport after over a decade’s absence. This season also sees the return of the famous driver’s favourite Hockenheimring to the calendar, and players will also experience THE BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was held as a night race for the first time in 2014, including its full day / night transition.
- TURBO-CHARGED FORMULA ONE The introduction of turbochargers to the cars this year has increased both overtaking opportunities and the demands placed on drivers, as huge amounts of torque are unleashed under acceleration from these entirely new power units. The turbochargers require greater throttle control than before and, with last year’s high-pitched engine sounds replaced with a deeper growl, F1 2014 players will experience the dramatic affect in handling the world’s most advanced racing cars.
- ERS DEBUTS Following on from the success of KERS, ERS – Electronic Recovery System – makes a dramatic debut in FORMULA ONE racing. With 10 times the capacity of last season’s KERS system, ERS now generates an extra 160bhp for around 33 seconds which is delivered to drivers instantly, opening up more overtaking opportunities.
- ALL THE DRIVER MOVES All but two teams lined up with new drivers at the start of the season and F1 2014 includes all the changes up and down the grid, including Kimi Räikkönen’s return to Ferrari, Kevin Magnussen’s debut at McLaren and Daniel Ricciardo’s move to Red Bull. With a host of young drivers challenging established FORMULA ONE stars and former FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONS, new teammate rivalries in the majority of teams and the dramatic changes in rules and engines, FORMULA ONE has the most exciting grid line-up in years.
- REFINED CAREER MODE Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options. F1 2014 gives players the chance to adjust the number of laps to be completed in every race so players can complete a FORMULA ONE season within the time it takes a full race to be broadcast in real life or replicate a full length race in real time.
- RACENET POWERED MULTIPLAYER Extend your F1 2014 multiplayer experience with RaceNet, the free online community hub which boasts over a million members. Connected players can take part in regular community challenges based on real world and fantasy scenarios, climb online leaderboards and track their stats and progress in the game against friends and the community. F1 2014 features two-player split-screen racing and full online grids, with 16-player racing plus 8 AI across a range of game modes.
- EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE Gamers can hone their skills and win medals by taking part in bite-sized racing challenges in an expanded Scenario mode, featuring a range of different scenarios based on real-world challenges and moments from recent history.
- ACCESSIBLE AND BUILT FOR PROGRESSION Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is a new driver evaluation system. Players are launched right into a one lap race when they load F1 2014 for the first time, and the game then suggests an appropriate difficulty level. To encourage the widest range of players to enjoy FORMULA 1 gaming, difficulty levels have been adjusted for periodic progression. Very Easy difficulty level is the most approachable yet for newcomers to the series whilst the game’s hardest setting, with all of the driving aids switched off, will simulate the technical challenges facing drivers for F1 gaming veterans.
- REFINED HANDLING Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players.
Developer: Codemasters Studios Birmingham
Release Name: F1.2014.XBOX360-COMPLEX
Size: 8.14 GB
Links: Amazon – IGN – Gamespot – NFO – Torrent Search
Download: XERVER – UPLOADED – RAPiDGATOR – Uploadable