Description: A powerful ancient threat is slowly awakening, and it is up to the goddess Syrma to stop it — however, she cannot do it alone. Return to the world you love and immerse yourself in a gripping story surrounding Syrma, the Undisputed God of the Universe, Chou-Chou, and her followers in Mugen Souls Z. This RPG sequel picks up immediately after the events of the first game and thrusts you into a realm with a vast array of maniacal mishaps and ethereal adventures. You control Syrma, a goddess out to quell an ancient, ever-growing, recently awakened threat. Travel across 12 worlds with Chou-Chou and her minions, and engage in fierce turn-based combat, utilizing the new G-Castle battles, combined team abilities and overwhelming galactic special attacks. Activate your Damage Carnival to unleash powerful attacks and receive more loot. Customize your character to suit your preferences, harnessing one of many new job classes, faces, hair and clothing. It is up to you, and you alone — stop the threat and restore peace to the world.
- Return to the world you have come to love in this RPG sequel, which begins immediately after the end of the first game, right after the goddess Syrma meets the Undisputed God of the Universe, Chou-Chou
- Embark, as Syrma, on an epic journey to experience a new Zodiac-driven story and stop an awakening ancient threat, traveling across 12 worlds with Chou-Chou, her followers and a new cast of zany characters
- Engage in frenetic, intense turn-based combat across a free-roaming battle map with all-new G-Castle battles, combined team abilities and powerful galactic special attacks
- Utilize your Damage Carnival to unleash your fury on the enemy, dealing billions of points of damage and collecting extra loot after you emerge victorious
- Harness intense levels of customization, including more job classes, faces, hair and clothing and player level caps of up to 9,999, to create an ideal battle squad that suits your play style and aesthetic preferences
Publisher: NIS America