Description: NASCAR 09 takes you inside the sport like never before. Put yourself in the driver’s seat with two new and distinct handling models: Normal model lets you get your bearings and provides a much more forgiving experience for the less experienced driver, while Pro model thrusts you right into the real NASCAR driving experience, giving you a taste of what the professionals face. Explore the life of a NASCAR driver off the track in Career mode, where you’ll have the chance to sign lucrative contracts, earn a reputation and accumulate valuable performance points in three authentic racing series. Blaze your way to the finish line in one-on-one competitions against some of the biggest stars of racing, including Jeff Gordon himself. With NASCAR 09, you’re in for the ride of your life.
- Learn From a Champion – Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jeff Gordon guides you through the game’s major features and advises you throughout your career. Use his advice as guidance in preparing to challenge the best drivers of NASCAR, including Gordon himself.
- Two Distinct Driving Models – allow anyone to sink their teeth into the ultimate NASCAR racing experience. The Normal handling model provides a much more forgiving experience, while the Pro model gives you a taste of what it’s really like to get behind the wheel in a NASCAR Sprint Cup race
- Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Career Mode – Sign lucrative contracts, earn a reputation, and accumulate valuable performance points by dominating in three authentic racing series, including the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- All-New Sprint Driver Challenges – Make a name for yourself and build a reputation through a wide variety of racing challenges, highlighted by one-on-one battles against the sport’s biggest stars.
- Own the Track – Take control of every track on the map by posting the best stats at every sanctioned racetrack in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. The Own the Track map will show you what tracks you dominate and which tracks you need to take back from your friends.
Genre: Simulation, Driving/Racing
Developer: EA Sports