In a world of fire and water, an unfathomable power waits. Magus has been imprisoned in a tower in the Waterfall Kingdom and tortured for years. His crime is unknown; his history is a mystery. He remains locked up, powerless, until a new prisoner named Kinna arrives and she aids him in his escape. So begins their journey to discover Magus’s true abilities—chroma magic, his innate talent to absorb power from the colors green, red, and purple in the surrounding environment to unleash deadly attacks. Along the way they must face the wrath of the Waterfall Kingdom and battle them to uncover Magus’s ultimate purpose. Why has this mysterious woman decided to help him? And why now, after all this time?
- Players will control Magus as he uses his abilities to crush his enemies. Kina aids him in his quest, using her skills as a warrior to help overcome the many obstacles that stand in the way.
- Magus can absorb three types of colored stones: blue, red, and green. Each of these colors gives Magus the ability to unleash a variety of powerful magic spells including raising the dead, devastating fireballs, and more.
- hoose between throwing fireballs or manipulating gravity—or both! Hone in on one type of magic to become the master of it or learn them all, and let no one stand in your way.
- Each of Magus’s special abilities can increase in power as he defeats more enemies. Players can be the master of just one type of magic, or master of all three, depending on their play preference.
- Players who are up to the challenge can increase the difficulty setting in real time. Players will need to use all of Magus’s abilities in order to defeat the vast array of enemies before him.
Publisher: Aksys Games
Developer: Black Tower