A special RPG in which you assemble your team, build and manage your base, collect resources, and survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Forsaken Fortress emphasizes simulation features such as base building, management, character personality/interaction, and resource collection. You will need to lead a group of survivors to construct your base and maintain its basic functions, such as electricity generation or food storage. Meanwhile, you will ensure the base’s security by building defenses and setting traps. You will also need to lead your expedition team to the wasteland to gather supplies(food, water and raw materials for building) and to work on missions. Characters in Forsaken Fortress are highly dynamic in their behavior. They have needs, goals and personalities which will influence their daily life and decision making. Some of them may fall in love and some of them may not get along, but all them bring life to the devastated, forsaken world.
- Base Building and Management: Design and build your base to harbor your survivors. You need to build basic, life-sustaining facilities such as bedrooms, storage rooms, and kitchens to fulfill the basic needs of the survivors. You also need to construct supporting structures such as clinics to heal the injured, or play rooms to entertain your squad. Meanwhile, you need to ensure security of the base by building defenses such as electric traps, sandbags and bunkers. Your base will be assaulted by a range of hostile forces, ranging from rival squads to the twisted denizens of Earth’s surface. Position your forces, upgrade your weaponry, and maintain the perimeter to ensure survival during prolonged sieges!
- Resource Collection and Exploration: Explore the massive forsaken world for loots and missions. You need to lead your squad to collect resources (food, water and raw materials for building) and work on missions in the surrounding environment. There are many types of resources that you can find: wild creatures for hunting, ponds for water, trees for wood, dilapidated vehicles for scrap metal, and more. The most coveted prizes may not be left unguarded, and you may have to fight tooth-and-nail to acquire what you need.
- Rich Character Development and Interaction: Throughout the game, you will find dozens of characters to join your team. Each character has unique personalities and traits. These traits can be positive – such as the Cat Eye (better performance at night) – or negative – such as Cowardice (a propensity to flee from battle). Traits can be dynamically developed throughout the game. For instance, if you frequently send one person into bloody combat, he or she might develop a trait of Aggressive (may shoot wildly and randomly during a fierce combat). You can interact with different characters to manipulate their attitude towards you. For instance, bribing will temporarily improve relationships, while developing friendships will have more benefit in the long term. Just as with real people, basic needs such as food, water and rest must be met. Higher needs, such as social interaction, comfort, entertainment and even ego must also be monitored. The better you keep your party member’s needs fulfilled, the better chances you have to survive.
- Personnel Management: Outfit and balance your expedition teams to suit the needs of the mission, and assign squad members within the base to where they will be needed most – fences will need repair, food must be cooked, the injured will need healing, and supplies must be distributed. Balance labor and relief to maximum squad members’ morale.
- Customization and Research: You can change your character’s and your party members’ clothing, armor, pants, shoes, helmet and shoulder-pads. You can also equip them with different accessories such as a backpack for carrying more loots or a sun glass to avoid sun-blindness. You can also assign your party members to do research on new medicine or new upgrades.
- Crafting: You can assign your squad members to craft new items, weapons, ammo and so on.
- The Evolving World: Almost everything in the forsaken world is constantly evolving based on the principles of cause and effect. What you see today may be gone tomorrow. A friendly stranger you encounter during a scavenging trip maybe the one who murders your squad mates the following day.
- Squad Combat: The combat is real time with pause option.You can divide your combat party into smaller squads (e.g. two squads of three troops each), at which point you can issue orders to a specific squad. For example, you can direct squad one to go to a location, and for squad two to follow. The characters’ AI will react based on your orders, so that you won’t have to worry about controlling everything in real time. However, through manual control, you can still retain some degree of tactical strategy, such as flanking the enemy.
Genre: Strategy, RPG, Simulation
Publisher: Photon Productions
Developer: Photon Productions
Release name: Forsaken.Fortress.Beta.4.Cracked-3DM
Size: 2.01 GB
Links: Homepage – Steram – NFO – Torrent Search
Download: FileOM – UPLOADED – RAPiDGATOR – FiLEPARADOX