Note: This release also contains the standard campaign as well as all the mission addons:
- Case Blue Mission Pack
- Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack
- Southern Fronts Mission Pack
The Ardennes Assault: Fox Company Rangers DLC is also unlocked.
Available as a standalone single-player expansion, this harrowing chapter in the critically acclaimed Company of Heroes series is inspired by the conflict that Winston Churchill once described as “undoubtedly the greatest American battle of the war” — the Battle of the Bulge. The new campaign in Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault will see players take control of the US Forces in this pivotal World War II battle in the densely forested, strategically critical Ardennes region of Western Europe. They will face huge tactical and navigational challenges as they strive to repel a surprise attack from the relentless German Oberkommando West forces in 18 brand new, single-player scenarios.
Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault feature three entirely new Companies to choose from within the US Forces, each with their own unique Officers and play-style. Players will see their decisions and actions reflected across the Ardennes landscape in this dynamic new single-player campaign. Player choices are crucial as every decision will not only impact the story but also their Company with upgrades and Veterancy carrying over from mission to mission. With limited soldiers under your command, you must manage their lives and well-being effectively or risk losing that Company for good. Will you lead your Company valiantly and emerge as heroes?
- Take control of a strategic meta-map covering the key locations of the Battle of the Bulge.
- Choose the sequence to play the missions to ultimately defeat the mighty German Force and turn the tide of war.
18 ALL NEW SCENARIOS
- Engage in a dynamic campaign across the Ardennes landscape consisting of
11 missions and 7 engagements inspired by the events of the Battle of the Bulge.
- Campaign progresses with dynamic bonus objectives that change on different playthroughs, giving more replay options than ever before.
3 ICONIC COMPANIES
- The versatile Airborne unit
- The relentless Mechanized Infantry
- The heavy hitting Support unit
- Choose which one to deploy for each mission. Each of the three Companies is under the authority of a different Officer; each with their own distinct style, perspective and Abilities.
RESULTS THAT MATTER
- Take care with your strategic decisions, as results and overall Company health persists between missions.
- Veterancy earned can help increase an entire Company’s effectiveness, while lost units are a hit to the Company’s overall health.
- Fail to manage resources well and you risk losing a Company for good.
- The decisions you make will ultimately shape the outcome of your battle!
- Customize each of your Companies’ 4 unique Abilities with up to 6 selectable upgrades.
- The unique skill tree offers 72 multiple levels of improvement allowing players to specialize their commanders throughout the course of the campaign.
Genre: Real-Time Strategy