Description: AnyDVD HD application will come with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) support, including decryption of HD-DVD movie discs. Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet! AnyDVD HD is the “must have” utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Same features as regular AnyDVD
- Removes restrictions from HD DVDs
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
- Playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra which otherwise do not run.
- Gets rid of user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc’s menu.
- Removes parental restrictions.
- Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
- With “magic file replacement™” you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
- The “must have” utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot beread by Windows can be backed up when using AnyDVD HD.
Changes in 188.8.131.52
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: PowerDVD 13 build 4324 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
- New (PowerDVD 13 & 14): AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix now works with video files (e.g. mkv) played from optical media
- Fix (Blu-ray): Screenpass is not removed, if region code removal is deactivated
- Fix (PowerDVD 13 & 14): AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix didn’t work with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages