Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Migrated to OpenGL Core Profile, so that we can access all of the latest GPU features and have a more streamlined API, with more control over the rendering pipeline.
- Improved the rendering process with IOSurface technology.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Improved the Paint Selection Tool’s performance when working on large images.
- Improved the performance of the Reflection style preview.
- Improved German localization.
- Resolved some glitches with the Clone Stamp Tool.
- All Pixelmator brushes now import correctly.
- The Smudge Tool now paints correctly when using custom brushes.
- Fixed an issue where the shadow style does not apply on a shape layer.
- Fixed an issue where the shape layer appears incorrectly when dropped into a locked group.
- The gradient style no longer loses its settings when one shape is moved into the shape composition.
- Fixed an issue where newly created shape layers are unmovable.
- You can now export a text layer from the Layers palette more than once.
- Fixed an issue where pasted layers are positioned incorrectly.
- The Paint Bucket’s and Magic Eraser’s tolerance circles now appear correctly in Full Screen mode.
- Addressed an issue where the Info bar displayed settings incorrectly.
- You can now export images in WebP format when quality is set to maximum.
- You will no longer be able to increase an image’s size to more than a maximum allowed size.
- Images imported from other apps are no longer transparent.
- Addressed an issue where a disk almost full error appears on systems with plenty of free space left.
- Fixed major memory leak issue.
Stability and reliability
- Fixes related to stability and reliability, including issues that could cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly in these situations:
- When transforming small images.
- When using the Hue effect, in some cases.
- When editing the line shape.
Release name: Pixelmator.v3.2.1.Multilingual.MacOSX.Retail-CORE
Links: Homepage – NFO – Torrent Search
Download: FileOM – UPLOADED – RAPiDGATOR – Uploadable