Description: FotoMagico 4 is easy to learn and easy to use because, as a photographer, you want to focus on the images, not the tool. You can achieve impressive results very quickly, and your slideshows are presented in the best possible quality whatever output method you choose. With brilliant transitions, layers, titles, music, narration and sound effects, FotoMagico 4 gives you the creative tools to create a magical slideshow immediately.
What’s New in Version 4.5
- FotoMagico 4.5 drops support for Os X 10.7 and 32bit Macs. OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) is now required.
- FotoMagico can now handle 4K content.
- New 4K presets were added in the New… and Settings… dialogs. Older small resolutions were eliminated.
- YouTube export now supports 4K uploading.
- Saving or exporting slideshows to external harddisks is now more reliable.
- When closing slideshows with titles, you are no longer required to do a full save if you haven’t added any new media files to the slideshow.
- Fixed a bug where very narrow images (smaller than 4 pixels) didn’t show up during playback or export.
- Fixed an obscure issue where slides after a cut transition sometimes didn’t show up in exported slideshows.
- Anamorphic exporting in the DVD export plugin now works correctly again.
- Fixed some export problems in ‘Custom Video’.
- Various small fixes.