Explore new artistic possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes, and experience the speed and power of painting with native 64-bit Mac and PC support. Create on the go with the new Painter Mobile for Android app and Real-Time Stylus and Tablet PC mobile support — then import your masterpiece into Painter to add the finishing touches. Plus, work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility. Change what’s possible in art with the ultimate paint program.
Version 22.214.171.1248 includes:
- You can now click directly on a layer mask to select it (you no longer have to click the layer, and then click the layer mask.)
- The Fill dialog box (Edit > Fill) now displays dynamically your clone source or the pattern that you have chosen.
- Improved performance of Gravity Particle Brushes: the repeating pattern that is created when you use local chaos with Gravity Particle Brushes at small document sizes is now random and far less obvious.
- Improved user experience when resizing brushes onscreen by pressing Command + Option (Mac OS) or Ctrl + Alt (Windows) and dragging, by using the Brush size (onscreen) command in a custom palette, and by using the Brush size (onscreen) tool in the toolbox in the Simple workspace layout. The Legacy-style onscreen brush sizing control has improved accuracy and more closely resembles the look and feel of the brush sizing control in earlier versions of Corel Painter.
- The Canvas now appears in the Layers panel after you switch from the Simple workspace layout to the Default one by using the Welcome screen.
- The values that you enter in the Canvas size dialog box are no longer truncated if they exceed three digits.
- Painter no longer crashes when you double-click a Liquid Lens or Liquid Metal layer in the Layers panel to edit it.
- Painter no longer crashes when you first increase the bristle density (Feature) and then increase the size of a Real Wet brush.